Spill Kit/Station, Drum, Universal, 93 gal.
- Item # 15U832
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SKR-95
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Spill Control Spill Kit/Station
- Container Type Drum
- Spill Control - Fluids Absorbed Universal
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg. 93 gal.
- Container Capacity 95 gal.
- Height 35"
- Length 31-1/2"
- Color Yellow
- Includes (110) RF100 16 x 19" Pads, (12) MS412 3" x 12 ft. Socks, (8) MS124 3 x 12" Socks, (8) AW1818 18 x 18" Pillows, (1) Pair of Goggles, (1) Pair of Nitrile Gloves, (10) 6mil Plastic Bag, (1) Emergency Response Handbook, (1) Emergency Screw Top Locked Lid with UV Shield Liner Under Lid to Protect Contents From UV Degradation
- Standards EPA 40 CFR 112.7(c)(1)(vii); OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1)(vii); OSHA 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2); UN Approved
- Item Spill Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.