Road Traffic Control, No Header, Aluminum, 30" x 30", With Mounting Holes, High Intensity Prismatic
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Railroad Sign
- Sign Subject Matter Road Traffic Control
- Height 30"
- Width 30"
- Thickness 0.090"
- Sign Material Aluminum
- Sign Mounting Style With Mounting Holes
- Header No Header
- Legend R X R
- Symbol Railroad Crossing
- Sign Legend Color Black
- Sign Background Color Black, Yellow
- Printed Language English
- Sign Shape Square
- Legend Style Text
- Glow-in-the-Dark No
- Double-Sided No
- Retroreflective Grade High Intensity Prismatic
- UV Resistant No
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- ANSI Compliant Yes
- OSHA Compliant Yes
- Standards ANSI Z53.1-1967; ANSI Z535-2006; OSHA 1910.145
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.