BMP71 Printer Kit with LabelMark 6 Software and Hard Case
- Item# 5UCU9
- Mfr. Model# BMP71-LM
- Catalog Page# 2356
- UNSPSC# 44102405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Label Printer Kit
- Printer Series BMP71
- Max. Tape Width 2"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous and Die-Cut Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required Stand Alone or PC Printing
- Maximum Print Speed 1.5 in./sec.
- Printer Display Color LCD
- Font Range 4 to 170
- Color Printing Capability Single Color
- Printhead Resolution 300 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery
- Printer Connectivity USB
- Application Cable Marking, Circuit Board ID, Facility ID, General ID, Healthcare Labeling, Industrial Barcode Labeling, Industrial ID, Laboratory ID, Lockout Tagout Labeling, Plant Maintenance, Wire Marking
- Printing Software Compatibility LabelMark(TM) Labeling Software, MARKWARE(TM) Tape and Label Software
- Printer Weight 5.42 lb.
- Warranty 2 yr.
- Features Automatic Label Formatting, QWERTY Style Keypad, Full Color Display Screen, Built-In Wizards for Electrical, DataComm and General ID Labels, Batch Labels
- Includes AC Adapter/Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Cleaning Card/Swab, Hardsided Case, LabelMark Standard Software, M71-31-423 Die Cut Labels and/or M71C-2000-580-WT Labels, M71-R6000 Black Ribbon, Product CD, Quick Start Guide, TLS 2200/HANDIMARK(R) Label Roll Adapter, USB Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.