NFPA Sign, Vinyl, 10" x 10", 1 EA
- Item # 1UR98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 50053
- Catalog Page # 1935
- UNSPSC # 55121606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item NFPA Sign
- Legend Health Hazard Specific Hazard Fire Hazard Instability
- Material Vinyl
- Height 10"
- Width 10"
- Header No Header
- Legend Style Symbol and Text
- Language English
- Mounting Style Adhesive-Backed
- Thickness 0.004"
- Sign Shape Diamond
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Retroreflective Grade Not Retroreflective
- Write on Surface No
- Hazard Communication Standard NFPA
- Includes (10) Blank Placards (10" Squares), (10) Characters Each of 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, Use No Water, Radiation, Oxy, Acid, Cor, Alk Symbols
- Standards OSHA 1910.1200; Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS); NFPA 704
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.