Lockout Station, Filled, Electrical/Valve Lockout, 16" x 14"
- Item # 5TB17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LC251M
- Catalog Page # 1949
- UNSPSC # 46171511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lockout Station
- Filled/Unfilled Filled
- Lockout Application Electrical/Valve Lockout
- Number of Components 25
- Number of Padlocks Included 6
- Included Padlock Body Material Nylon
- Height 16"
- Width 14"
- Depth 6"
- Color Yellow
- Material Metal
- Max. Number of Padlocks 6
- Wall Mounting Yes
- Portable Yes
- Lockout Station Closure Type Closed
- Lockout Visibility No
- Language English
- Includes (3) Red Nylon Padlocks, (3) Yellow Nylon Padlocks, (1) 1" Steel Jaw Dia. Hasp, (1) 1-1/2" Steel Jaw Dia. Hasp, (1) 2-1/2 to 5" Valve Lockout, (1) 1 to 2-1/2" Valve Lockout, (1) Single Pole Breaker Lockout, (2) Multipole Breaker Lockouts, (1) Large Plug Lockout, (1) Small Plug Lockout, (10) Tags
- Standards OSHA 1910.147
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.