BMP53 Facility Identification Kit
- Item# 14A401
- Mfr. Model# BMP53-KIT-GI
- Catalog Page# 2356
- UNSPSC# 44102405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Label Printer Kit
- Printer Series BMP53
- Max. Tape Width 1-1/2"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous and Die-Cut Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required PC Required
- Maximum Print Speed 1.0 in./sec.
- Printer Display None
- Font Range 4 to 103
- Color Printing Capability Single Color
- Printhead Resolution 300 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Adapter, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, Optional AA Batteries
- Printer Connectivity Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB, WiFi
- Application Cable Marking, Facility ID, Healthcare Labeling, Laboratory ID, Lean/5S Labeling, Maintenance Labeling, Panel Manufacturing, Product ID, Regulatory Compliance Labeling, Safety ID, Visual Workplace Labeling, Wire Marking
- Printing Software Compatibility CodeSoft(TM), LabelMark(TM) Labeling Software
- Printer Weight 2.70 lb.
- Warranty 2 yr.
- Features Automatic Label Formatting, Built-In Cutter With Label Retention, Ribbon and Label Material in ONE Cartridge, Print From Android with Brady Mobil App, Bluetooth Compatible, Built-In Symbols and Barcodes, 16 Label Materials, 4 Foot Drop Tested
- Includes AC Adapter/Battery Charger, Hard Case, LabelMark Standard Software, M-20-483 Label Cartridge, MC-1500-595-WT-BK Label Cartridge, MC-1500-595-WT-RD Label Cartridge, MC-1500-595-YL-BK Cartridge, MC1500-595-GN-WT Label Cartridge, Quick Start Guide, USB Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.