Label Design Software, 1 EA
- Item # 14A524
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20700L
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 44102405
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The Markware™ Lean Tools Edition Software Kit helps manufacturers simplify machine setup and identify operating abnormalities at a glance through the use of visual equipment controls on gauges, oil sight tubes, drive train belts, and other machine components. is designed to offer Safety and Facility Identification solutions. It can help PC users design professional-looking signs and labels, and can print directly to a Brady labeling system or most Windows® inkjet/laser printers, available separately. Preformatted templates are available for quick and easy label creation. MarkWare™ Tape and Label Software features more than 1,000 safety and industrial pictograms, as well as 15 different bar code symbologies. Users can create hazardous communication labels from a database of 2,000 chemicals, as well as intricate designs with advanced drawing and formatting tools like textArt, shapes, and test. Users can import logos, photos, and other graphics, as well as data from spreadsheets and databases.
- Item Label Design Software
- For Use With Brady Label Printers BBP(R)31, BBP(R)33, BBP(R)85, MiniMark(TM), BMP(R)71, GlobalMark(R), PowerMark(R), and HandiMark(R); and Most Windows(R) Inkjet/Laser Printers
- System Requirements PC running Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 400 MHz Pentium Processor, 256 MB RAM, 500 MB Available Hard Disk Space (for a Complete Installation) May be Required, 800 x 600 Pixel Display, CD-ROM Drive
- Standards ANSI; NFPA Compliant; OSHA
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions