Economy Polyester Instructions Attach This Tag To Fire Extinguisher. Recharging And Reinspection Rec
- Item# 3AZ37
- Mfr. Model# 65371
- Catalog Page# 2369
- UNSPSC# 55121503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fire Extinguisher Tag
- Material Economy Polyester
- Legend Instructions Attach This Tag To Fire Extinguisher. Recharging And Reinspection Records Are To De Enterd By The Person Performing Such. Water Types - Inspection Check Monthly Maintenance Check Yearly. Form - Inspection Check Monthly Maintenance Check Yearly. Carbon Dioxide Types - Inspection Check Monthly Maintenance Check Yearly. Dry Powder - Inspection Check Monthly Maintenance Check Yearly. The Above Intervals May Be Shorter, Based On The Particular Situation. Recharge Record Date By
- Reverse Side Legend Inspect This Extinguisher Carefully Before Signing Inspection Record. Do Not Break Seal Except In Case Of Emergency Or To Recharge Or Inspect Contents. Maintenance Record Date By
- Legend/Background Color Black and Red/White
- Height 5-3/4"
- Width 3"
- Hole Size 3/8"
- Grommet Metal
- Withstand Pull Force 75 lb.
- Standards ANSI Z53.1-1967; ANSI Z535-2006; OSHA 1910.145
- Includes (10) Plastic Lock-On Ties
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2RMX5Economy Polyester Instructions Attach This Tag To Fire Extinguisher. Re-Charging And Maintainance ReGRAINGER APPROVED
Price $68.10 / pkg. of 25
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.