Electrical Hazard, Warning, Plastic, 7" x 10", With Mounting Holes, Not Retroreflective
- Item # 45FE85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 145738
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55121704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Warning Sign
- Sign Subject Matter Electrical Hazard
- Height 7"
- Width 10"
- Thickness 0.125"
- Sign Material Plastic
- Sign Mounting Style With Mounting Holes
- Header Warning
- Header Legend Color Black
- Header Background Color Black, Orange
- Legend Electrical Hazard. Authorized Personnel Only. Serious Shock Or Death Could Result.
- Sign Legend Color Black, Yellow
- Sign Background Color White
- Printed Language English
- Sign Shape Rectangle
- Legend Style Symbol and Text
- Glow-in-the-Dark No
- Double-Sided No
- Retroreflective Grade Not Retroreflective
- UV Resistant No
- ANSI Compliant Yes
- OSHA Compliant Yes
- Standards ANSI Z53.1-1967; ANSI Z535-2011; OSHA 1910.145
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 475U47CONDOR
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.