Cable Management Software, 5 User, 1 EA
- Item# 2RGY4
- Mfr. Model# ND-5USER
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 45101512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
NetDoc®2 Network Documentation Cable Management Software is an advanced, web-enabled solution for network identification, documentation, network management, and data center management. This package offers documentation capabilities for 5 users, and is suitable for businesses that have the need for multiple individuals to have access to the network's documentation. NetDoc®2 software features data center rack documentation and enhanced, air-blown fiber capabilities, which help to diagram and manage pathways, cables, continuous circuits, and other network assets via the web interface. Designed for easy navigation and usability, the software offers expanded search options, advanced export capabilities, and a Microsoft Office Excel interface that allows users to make live network asset updates to the software's database using Microsoft Excel. This package also includes a 5-user license of LabelMark™ label design software.
- Item Cable Management Software, 5 User
- For Use With 1244/1344 Series, InkJet/Laser Printers, MVP Series, Tagus, TLS 2200(R), TLS PC Link(TM), Wraptor, X-Plus Series
- Standards ANSI/EIA/TIA-606-A
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions