Bradyprinter™ PR300 Plus Label Printer
- Item # 36N375
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BP-PR300+
- Catalog Page # 365
- UNSPSC # 45101512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The Bradyprinter™ PR300 plus, high-performance thermal transfer printer is designed for cable identification applications where material may have a long life expectancy. This industrial printer is recommended for use with Heatex products, wire markers, and polyester labels. It features an easy-to-read graphic and alphanumeric LCD menu display with convenient navigator pad and backlit graphic display for fast, easy access to menu options. It also features high printhead heat settings for optimum print quality. The durable industrial design features field-installable parts, an on-board "one-tool," and a metal cover.
- Item Desktop Label Printer
- Printer Series Bradyprinter(TM) PR300 Plus
- Max. Tape Width 4"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous and Die-Cut Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required PC Required
- Maximum Print Speed 9.8 in./sec.
- Printer Display LCD
- Color Printing Capability Single Color
- Printhead Resolution 300 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Power
- Application Cable Marking, Circuit Board ID, Healthcare Labeling, Industrial Barcode Labeling, Industrial ID, Laboratory ID, Panel Manufacturing, Product ID, Voice & Data ID, Wire Marking
- Printing Software Compatibility CodeSoft(TM), LABELMARK(TM) Labeling Software, Windows Based Driver for Third Party Software Use
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Features LCD Menu Display With Navigator Pad, Higher Printhead Heat Settings, Fast And Easy Print Registration, Compatible With Brady Label Design Software, Rugged Design With Metal Cover, Simplified Maintenance
- Includes CD ROM, Power Cable
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions