Desktop Label Printer Kit, Printer Series: BradyJet J5000
- Item # 52YC08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J5000
- Catalog Page # 1928
- UNSPSC # 44102405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Desktop Label Printer Kit
- Printer Series BradyJet J5000
- Max. Tape Width 8-1/4"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous and Die-Cut Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required PC Required
- Maximum Print Speed 5.0 in./sec.
- Printer Display Color LCD
- Font Range 5 to 630
- Color Printing Capability Multi-Color
- Printhead Resolution 720 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Power
- Printer Connectivity Ethernet, USB, WiFi
- Application GHS and Chemical Labels, Pipe and Valve Marking, Warehouse Marking, Visual Workplace Labeling, Lean/5S Labeling, General and Industrial ID
- Printing Software Compatibility BRADY(R) Workstation
- Printer Weight 36.00 lb.
- Warranty 1 yr.
- Features Automatic Label Formatting, Barcode Formats, (10) International Operating Languages
- Includes Product CD, Power Cable, Auto Cutter, Quick Start Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.