Brady IP 600 Printer Kit with LabelMark Software
- Item # 20XX07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BP-IP600-LMS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 44102405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Desktop Label Printer Kit
- Printer Series Brady IP 600
- Max. Tape Width 4-5/32"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous and Die-Cut Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required PC Required
- Maximum Print Speed 9.8 in./sec.
- Printer Display LCD
- Color Printing Capability Single Color
- Printhead Resolution 600 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Power
- Application Cable Marking, Equipment ID, General ID, Healthcare Labeling, Industrial ID, Laboratory ID, Transportation Labeling, Wire Marking
- Printing Software Compatibility CodeSoft(TM), LABELMARK(TM) Labeling Software, MARKWARE(TM) Tape and Label Software, Windows Based Driver for Third Party Software Use
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Features Smart Cell, Automatic Calibration for Notched, Top Loading Design for Easy Access to Materials, Auto-Cutter
- Includes Mfr. No. BP-IP600 IP(TM) Printer, LabelMark(TM) Standard Software CD-ROM Single User License
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.