Polyolefin Polyolefin Label Tape Cartridge, Black/White, 1/4"W x 7/16"
- Item # 3PXV7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M21-250-C-342
- Catalog Page # 361
- UNSPSC # 44102412
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Label Tape Cartridge
- Printer Series Compatibility BMP21, BMP21-Plus, BMP21-Lab, BMP ID Pal, BMP Lab Pal
- Label Maker Product Type Label
- Primary Label Application Lean and General Labeling
- Application Smooth, Flat Surfaces, Textured Surfaces
- Background Color Black/White
- Length 7/16"
- Width 1/4"
- Tape Format Continuous Roll
- Labels per Roll Continuous
- Color Black/White
- Label Type Polyolefin
- Tape Material Polyolefin
- For Use With BMP(R)21 Label Printer (Mfr Model # BMP21), BMP(R)21-Plus Label Printer (Mfr Model # BMP21-PLUS), BMP(R)21-Lab Label Printer (Mfr Model # BMP21-LAB), ID Pal Printer, Lab Pal Printer
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 267 Degrees F
- Standards ASTM D 2671; ASTM E 162; ASTM E 662; ASTM G 155; MIL-STD-202; SAE-AMS-DTL-23053; SAE-AS-81531; UL Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.