Self-Laminating With Long or Short "Tail" Label Cartridge, Black/White, 1/2"W x 1-51/64"
- Item # 12X424
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M-131-499
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55121611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Label Cartridge
- Printer Series Compatability BBP11/12, BRADY 1244/1344
- Label Maker Product Type Label
- Primary Label Application Lean and General labeling
- Label/Tag Legend Color Black
- Length 1-51/64"
- Width 1/2"
- Labels per Roll 225
- Tape Format Die Cut - Tag
- Legend Blank
- Color Black/White
- Label Type Self-Laminating With Long or Short "Tail"
- For Use With Mfr. No. BMP50
- Adhesive Yes
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 193 Degrees F
- Metal Detectable No
- Standards ASTM D 1000; CSA; Halogen Free (DIN VDE 0472 Part 815); UL Recognized
- Application Laboratory ID - Bottle, Tube & Vial, Laboratory ID - Centrifuge Tube, Laboratory ID - Eppendorf Tube
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12X423BRADY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.