BMP51 Electrical Supply Kit
- Item # 21U177
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BMP51-KIT-EL
- Catalog Page # 1979
- UNSPSC # 44102405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Label Printer Kit
- Printer Series BMP51
- Max. Tape Width 1-1/2"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous and Die-Cut Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required Stand Alone or PC Printing
- Maximum Print Speed 1.0 in./sec.
- Printer Display LCD
- Font Range 4 to 103
- Color Printing Capability Single Color
- Printhead Resolution 300 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Adapter, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, Optional AA Batteries
- Printer Connectivity Ethernet, USB, WiFi
- Application Audio/Visual Labeling, Data Communications Labeling, Electrical Labeling, Facility ID, Laboratory ID, Maintenance Labeling, Product ID, Safety Labeling
- Printing Software Compatibility CodeSoft(TM), LabelMark(TM) Labeling Software
- Printer Weight 2.60 lb.
- Warranty 2 yr.
- Features Automatic Label Formatting, Ribbon and Label Materials in ONE Cartridge, Top-Loading Cartridge, 20 Materials, Built-In Bluetooth(R) or Optional WiFi Card, Create/Edit/Print/Save Labels with and Android Phone and Brady Mobile App, 4 ft. Drop Tested
- Includes AC Adapter/Battery Charger, Hard Case, Li-Ion Battery Pack, M-103-427 Label Cartridge, M-187-1-342 Label Cartridge, MC-1500-595-OR-BK Label Cartridge, MC-1500-595-WT-BK Label Cartridge, MC-475-412 Label Cartridge, Quick Start Guide, USB Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.