Desktop Label Printer, Printer Series: BBP30
- Item # 48LT20
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BBP30
- Catalog Page # 1927
- UNSPSC # 44102405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Desktop Label Printer
- Printer Series BBP30
- Max. Tape Width 4"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous and Die-Cut Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required PC Required
- Maximum Print Speed 3.0 in./sec.
- Printer Display LCD
- Font Range 4 to 350
- Color Printing Capability Single Color
- Printhead Resolution 300 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Power
- Printer Connectivity USB
- Application Industrial-Grade Safety and Facility ID Labels, Pipe and Valve Marking, Signs, Equipment Marking, Lean/5S, Arc Flash Labels, GHS, Chemical Labels
- Printing Software Compatibility BRADY(R) Workstation
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Features Drop-In Consumables with Auto Setup, Quick Changeover, Huge Variety of Tapes and Labels for Any Labeling Application, Direct Print From Brady(R) Workstation To BDP(R)30 Printer, Fast Print Speed, Durable, Long Lasting Printer
- Includes Power Cord, USB Cable, Cleaning Kit, Quick Start Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.