Ammonia Liquid/Vapor Pipe Marker, Fits Pipe O.D. 3/4–2-3/8", Low Pressure Level, (Blank), 4 PK
- Item # 9GE22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 90476
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E0466
- UNSPSC # 55121731
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.36 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These pipe markers are recommended for use in labeling ammonia piping. They are engineered to meet IIAR Standard #114.
- Item Pipe Marker
- Legend Ammonia
- IIAR System Abbreviation (Blank)
- Physical State Liquid/Vapor
- Pressure Level Low
- Fits Pipe O.D. 1" to 2-1/2"
- Legend Color Black, White, Orange, Sky Blue, Green
- Background Color Yellow
- Material Vinyl
- Height 1-1/8"
- Width 7"
- Standards ANSI A13.1-2007
- Adhesive Yes
- Language English
- Character Height 3/4"
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Marker Attachment Style Self-Adhesive
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions