Target Organs Affected (NFPA Diamond) Accident Prevention Tag, 25 PK
- Item # 5RE11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 76237
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E1230
- UNSPSC # 27111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Accident Prevention Tag
- Material Polyester
- Legend Target Organs Affected (NFPA Diamond)
- Reverse Side Legend Warning Exposure to This Material Can Cause Damage
- Legend/Background Color Black/Blue/Red/Yellow on White
- Height 5-3/4"
- Width 3"
- Hole Size 3/8"
- Grommet Material Metal
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Language English
- Legend Style Text and Symbol
- Laminated No
- Shape Rectangle
- Write on Surface Yes
- Tie Material Nylon
- No. of Ties Included 25
- Includes (25) Plastic Lock-On Ties
- Standards ANSI Z53.1-1967; ANSI Z535-2006; OSHA 1910.145
- Header No Header
- With Grommet / Without Grommet With Grommet
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5AR08BRADY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.