20-3/4"H 1-Person Hand Washing Station, Infrared Operation Type
- Item # 40D485
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S93-743
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Washing Station
- Material of Construction Terreon Solid Surface
- Color Empire Gray
- Operation Type Infrared
- People Served 1
- Operating PSI Range 40-100
- Flow Rate (GPM) 0.18
- Water Connection (In.) 1/2 NPT
- Connection Drain (In.) 1-1/2
- Drain Type Wall Outlet
- Voltage Type 120/24 VAC
- Overall Length (In.) 30
- Overall Width (In.) 22-3/4
- Overall Height (In.) 20-3/4
- Basin Height (In.) 34
- Basin Depth (In.) 4-1/2
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Standards Certified to US and Canadian Standardsthrough the Canadian Standards Association CSA B45, ASME A112.18.1-2011/CSAB 125.1-11 Terreon and TerreonRE are certified by NAHB to meet ANSI Z124.3, Z124.6 and ANSI/ICPA SS-1-2001. Hand dryer is UL listed.
- Green Environmental Attribute Faucet Flow Rate 1.5 gpm Or Less
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 40D486BRADLEY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.