Standard Cast Iron C-Face Helical Bevel Gear Drive, Single Output, 8000 lb. Overhung Load
- Item # 26X619
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RF2093R-GRG06A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Helical Bevel Gear Drive
- Speed Reducer Type C-Face
- Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Duty Standard
- Input RPM 1750
- Nominal Output RPM 11
- Bore Dia. 1-1/8"
- Frame 180TC/210C
- Overhung Load 8000 lb.
- Nominal Ratio 152:1
- Max. Input HP 8.1
- Max. Output Torque 42,300 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/40 HP 3600 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 3
- Rotation Forward/Reversible
- Mounting Any Position
- Lubrication Klubersynth GH 6-460
- Seal Type Double Lip
- Bearings Ball
- Pinion Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Helical Bevel
- Gear Material Hardened and Ground Steel
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Finish Painted Gray
- Single/Double Output/Universal Single Output
- Solid/Hollow Output Shaft Hollow
- Output Shaft Dia. 2-7/8"
- Output Shaft Height 10-13/32"
- Overall Length 22.3"
- Standards AGMA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.