Washdown 316 Stainless Steel C-Face Speed Reducer, Single Output, 1000 lb. Overhung Load
- Item # 3ZGH3
- Mfr. Model # SSF726-50K-B5-GS1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Speed Reducer
- Speed Reducer Type C-Face
- Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Duty Washdown
- Input RPM 1750
- Nominal Output RPM 35
- Worm Center Distance 2.62"
- Bore Dia. 5/8"
- Frame 56C
- Overhung Load 1000 lb.
- Nominal Ratio 50:1
- Max. Input HP 0.75
- Max. Output Torque 895 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/40 HP 3600 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/2 HP 356 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 3/4 HP 572 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1 HP 895 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 1
- Rotation Forward/Reversible
- Base Optional
- Mounting Any Position
- Lubrication Klubersynth UH1 6-460
- Seal Type Double Lip
- Bearings Tapered Roller
- Pinion Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Worm
- Gear Material Hardened and Ground Steel
- Worm Gear Material Bronze
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Finish 316 Stainless Steel
- Single/Double Output/Universal Single Output
- Solid/Hollow Output Shaft Solid
- Output Shaft Dia. 1-1/8"
- Output Shaft Height 2-15/16"
- Overall Length 9.54"
- Standards NSF
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4Z731DAYTON
List Price $1,468.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.