Standard Cast Iron C-Face Speed Reducer, Single Output, 700 lb. Overhung Load
- Item# 1L328
- Mfr. Model# F721-25-B5-G
- Catalog Page# 110
- UNSPSC# 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Speed Reducer
- Speed Reducer Type C-Face
- Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Duty Standard
- Input RPM 1750
- Nominal Output RPM 70
- Worm Center Distance 2.06"
- Bore Dia. 5/8"
- Frame 56C
- Overhung Load 700 lb.
- Nominal Ratio 25:1
- Max. Input HP 1
- Max. Output Torque 702 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/40 HP 3600
- Output Torque @ 3/4 HP 350 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1 HP 526 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1.5 HP 702 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 1
- Rotation Forward/Reversible
- Base Optional
- Mounting Any Position
- Lubrication Klubersynth UH1 6-460
- Seal Type Double Lip
- Bearings Tapered Roller
- Pinion Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Worm
- Gear Material Hardened and Ground Steel
- Worm Gear Material Bronze
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Finish Powdered Epoxy Paint
- Single/Double Output/Universal Single Output
- Solid/Hollow Output Shaft Solid
- Output Shaft Dia. 1"
- Output Shaft Height 2-9/32"
- Standards AGMA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1L327BOSTON GEAR
Price $1,049.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.