AC Gearmotor 208-230/460 Nameplate RPM 110 Max. Torque 1079.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 49T799
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G2030-GRG04A
- Catalog Page # 77
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 3
- Max. Torque 1079.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Inline
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 110
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 20-1/8"
- Hz 60/50
- RPM @ 50 Hz 92
- No Load RPM 1800
- Overhung Load 345 lb.
- Input HP 2
- Gear Ratio 16:1
- Full Load Amps 6.10-5.90/2.95
- Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 1"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.97"
- Service Factor 1.15
- Keyway Size 1/4" Square x 1-5/16"
- Number of Brake Discs Required 0
- Bearings Ball
- Lubrication Klubersynth GH 6-460
- Finish Painted
- Housing Rolled Steel
- Gear Case Material Cast Iron
- Gears Hardened & Ground Steel Helical Gears
- Gear Material Hardened Ground Steel
- Gear Type Helical
- Seals Double Lip
- Standards EISA 2007/UR/CSA/CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.