AC Gearmotor 208-230/460 Nameplate RPM 58 Max. Torque 5120.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 23K122
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G2063R-GRG04C
- Catalog Page # 77
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 3
- Max. Torque 5120.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Hollow with Left Output Flange
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 58
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 27-3/4"
- Hz 60/50
- No Load RPM 1800
- Overhung Load 2660 lb.
- Input HP 5
- Gear Ratio 30:1
- Full Load Amps 15.26-13.80/6.90
- Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 1-1/2" Hollow Bore
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 3.5"
- Service Factor 1.15
- Keyway Size 3/8" x 3/16" x 6"
- Bearings Ball
- Lubrication Klubersynth UH1 6-460
- Finish Acrylic-Based Paint
- Housing Rolled Steel
- Gear Case Material Cast Iron
- Gears Hardened Ground Steel Helical and Bevel Gears
- Gear Material Hardened Ground Steel
- Gear Type Helical/Bevel
- Seals Double Lip
- Standards EISA 2007/UR/CSA/CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.