Tungsten Carbide Glass and Tile Drill Bit, 3/4"
- Item # 3AEE5
- Mfr. Model # GT800
- Catalog Page # 730
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Glass and Tile Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Material Solid Carbide
- Drill Bit Size 3/4"
- Shank Dia. 3/8"
- Shank Shape 3-Flat
- Drill Bit Finish Uncoated
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Decimal Equivalent 0.7500
- Overall Length 4"
- Application Glass And Tile Drilling, Drilling Relief Holes For Glass Cutting, Bathroom Installations, Drilling And Fastening Mirrors And Setting Screw Anchors In Tile.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.