3-9/16" Dia. X 12" L Carbide Core Bit, Dry Application, 7" Drilling Depth
- Item # 2LDJ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HC8040
- Catalog Page # 715
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Featuring carbide and diffusion bonding technology for better durability and performance, this BOSCH core bit has a design that offers reduced vibration, quieter operation, and maximum power. The wave design can transfer energy to the bit more effectively for up to 40% faster drilling versus older design. Bit has a 1-pc. design, an integral shank for better power transmission, and is suitable for masonry/concrete drilling. Centering bit not included, order separately.
- Item Core Bit
- Core Bit Cutter Material Carbide
- Bit Dia. 3-9/16"
- Drilling Depth 7"
- Overall Length 12"
- Wet or Dry Application Dry
- Application Concrete Drilling
- For Use With Spline Drive Rotary Hammer Drills
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions