SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit, 7.5 Amps, 0 to 5800 Blows per Minute, 120 Voltage
- Item # 2LDB3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 11255VSR
- Catalog Page # 711
- UNSPSC # 27112705
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 11.62 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Multi-function selector has three modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only and rotation-only mode. Vario-lock™ positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. The innovative rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse. Cord turret has a 35-degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. SDS-plus® bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. Includes a comfortable D-handle grip design for greater control, especially when drilling overhead or downward.
- Rotary Hammer Product Grouping Rotary Hammer Kits
- Item Rotary Hammer Kit
- Rotary Hammer Chuck Type SDS Plus
- Chuck Type SDS Plus
- No Load RPM 0 to 1300
- Blows per Minute 0 to 5800
- Amps 7.5
- Voltage 120
- Solid Bit Capacity 1"
- Core Bit Capacity 2-5/8"
- Stop Rotation Yes
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Reversing Yes
- Impact Energy 2.2 ft.-lb.
- Tool Length 17-1/4"
- Tool Weight 6.7 lb.
- Cord 13 ft. 2-Cond.
- Features D-Handle, Aux Handle with Built-In Quick Release Depth Gauge
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes Side Handle, Depth Rod, Carrying Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions