SDS Plus Rotary Hammer, 8.0 Amps, 4000 Blows per Minute, 120 Voltage
- Item # 53DM24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GBH2-26
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20111603
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 10.4 lbs.
Country of Origin Germany Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Rotary Hammer is durable and powerful, equipped with an 8.0-amp rotary hammer. This versatile tool delivers user comfort with both drilling and hammering functions. It is ideal for masonry pros or general contractors, weighing only 6.4 Lbs., while delivering 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and 0-5,100 BPM. Its multifunction mode allows you to select between drilling, hammer drilling, and chiseling functions. With a rotating brush plate for longer brush life, this hammer also provides a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting. The SDS-plus® system provides for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking. The Vario-Lock positioning system allows the user to rotate a chisel into the optimal chiseling angle. Its ergonomic pistol-grip handle helps provide comfort in hard-to-reach places or all-day tasks.
- Rotary Hammer Product Grouping Rotary Hammers
- Item Rotary Hammer
- Rotary Hammer Chuck Type SDS Plus
- Chuck Type SDS Plus
- No Load RPM 0 to 1300
- Blows per Minute 4000
- Amps 8
- Voltage 120
- Solid Bit Capacity 1"
- Core Bit Capacity 2-5/8"
- Stop Rotation No
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Reversing Yes
- Impact Energy 2 ft.-lb.
- Tool Length 15"
- Tool Weight 6.4 lb.
- Cord 8 ft.
- Features Three Modes of Operation, Rotating Brush Plate Provides Equal Power In Reverse and Extends Brush Life, Vario-Lock Positioning Rotates and Locks Chisel Into The Optimal Working Angle, Exclusive Cord Turret, 35 Degrees Pivot for Added Flexibility and Longer Cord Life, Efficient Air-Flow Design Optimizes Air Circulation for Optimal Motor Cooling
- Includes Auxiliary Handle, Depth Gauge, Carrying Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions