SDS Max Rotary Hammer Kit, 13.0 Amps, 1700 to 2900 Blows per Minute, 120 Voltage
- Item # 4GAE3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 11264EVS
- Catalog Page # 711
- UNSPSC # 27112705
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 25.5 lbs.
Country of Origin Germany Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Hammer features a powerful 13.0-AMP motor and has a dual-mode selector for combination versatility - rotary hammer or hammer-only mode. Providing 6.5 ft.-lbs. of impact energy, the tool weighs only 15.2 lbs., for a top performance-to-weight ratio. The hammer has integral clutch that helps to minimize torque reaction. Concrete contractors will appreciate the production in drilling and chiseling applications. The hammer's 12-position Vario-Lock™ helps to optimize chiseling angles. Bosch's Vibration Control™ in the hammer mechanism and grip area provide improved user comfort. And with Constant Response™ circuitry, users benefit from smooth starts and constant load under pressure. Side handle and depth rod for easy handling and precise control. Includes case.
- Rotary Hammer Product Grouping Rotary Hammer Kits
- Item Rotary Hammer Kit
- Rotary Hammer Chuck Type SDS Max
- Chuck Type SDS Max
- No Load RPM 170 to 340
- Blows per Minute 1700 to 2900
- Amps 13
- Voltage 120
- Solid Bit Capacity 1-5/8"
- Core Bit Capacity 4-1/8"
- Stop Rotation Yes
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Reversing No
- Impact Energy 6.8 ft.-lb. Normal/8.1 ft.-lb. Turbo
- Tool Length 18"
- Tool Weight 14.3 lb.
- Cord 12 ft. 2-Cond.
- Features Vibration Control, 1-Hand Tool Change, Dial Speed Control
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes Side Handle, Carrying Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions