SDS Max Rotary Hammer Kit, 15.0 Amps, 0 to 1100/0 to 2400/0 to 3100 Blows per Minute, 120 Voltage
- Item # 48XY46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RH1255VC
- Catalog Page # 711
- UNSPSC # 27112705
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 37.8 lbs.
Country of Origin Germany Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Offering an outstanding performance-to-weight ratio, the Bosch SDS-max® rotary hammer delivers both power and portability. With Turbo™ Power, it provides a torque and speed boost in hammer mode. Vibration Control™ helps mitigate vibration in the hammer mechanism and in the handle. Constant Response™ circuitry helps provide smooth starts, precise hole placement, and constant speed under load. Vario-Lock™ positioning permits rotating and locking the chisel with precision. The SDS-max® bit system allows toolless bi changes.
- Rotary Hammer Product Grouping Rotary Hammer Kits
- Item Rotary Hammer Kit
- Rotary Hammer Chuck Type SDS Max
- Chuck Type SDS Max
- No Load RPM 100 to 220
- Blows per Minute 0 to 1100/0 to 2400/0 to 3100
- Amps 15
- Voltage 120
- Solid Bit Capacity 2"
- Core Bit Capacity 6"
- Stop Rotation No
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Reversing No
- Impact Energy 14.1 ft.-lb.
- Tool Length 23-1/2"
- Tool Weight 26.2 lb.
- Cord 8 ft.
- Features Turbo Power, Active Vibration Control, Vario-Lock, 2-Drilling Speeds
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes Side Handle, Carrying Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions