240VAC General Purpose Electric Tankless Water Heater, 26,850 Watts, 120 Amps AC
- Item# 5AE41
- Mfr. Model# WH27
- Catalog Page# 3381
- UNSPSC# 40101826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Whole House
- Water Heater Application General Purpose
- Watts 26,850
- Amps AC 120
- Voltage 240VAC
- Phase 1
- Min. Flow Activation 0.80 gpm
- Temp. Range 95 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM 73 Degrees F
- Residential / Commercial Commercial/Residential
- Default Temperature 122 Degrees F
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 15 to 150 psi
- Wire Size 8 AWG
- Height 15-1/4"
- Width 12-1/2"
- Depth 4-1/2"
- Features Solid Copper Heat Exchanger, External Temperature Control Knob, Thermal Cut-Out for Safety, Flow Sensor to Provide a Constant Output Temperature, Electronic Flow Switch, Provides An Endless Supply of Hot Water Weighs Less Than 25 Pounds and Fits Virtually Anywhere, 10 Year Warranty
- Standards National Appliance Energy Conservation Act, UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.