208/240VAC Undersink Electric Tankless Water Heater, 9500 Watts, 40 Amps AC
- Item# 4JY91
- Mfr. Model# US9
- Catalog Page# 2766
- UNSPSC# 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application Undersink
- Watts 9500
- Amps AC 40
- Voltage 208/240VAC
- Min. Flow Activation 0.75 gpm
- Temp. Range 135 Degrees F
- Water Connection 1/2" NPT
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 43 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM 26 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM 16 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 20.0 GPM 40A
- Commercial / Residential Commercial/Residential
- Elements Solid Copper Heat Exchanger and Copper Sheathed Heating Element
- Default Temperature 122 Degrees F
- Mounting Any Direction
- Pressure Range 10 to 150 psi
- Wire Size 8 AWG
- Height 6-1/2"
- Width 12-3/4"
- Depth 3"
- Features Easy Installation, 99% Efficient with Zero Stand-By Loss, No Temperature/Pressure Relief Valve Needed, Tough Plastic Housing, Endless Hot Water, 5 Year Warranty
- Standards National Appliance Energy Conservation Act
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4JY92BOSCH
Price $246.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.