2-1/4"-Dia. Hole Saw for Masonry, 1-1/4" Max. Cutting Depth, Continuous Grit Teeth per Inch
- Item # 5EHL5
- Mfr. Model # HDG214
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hole Saw Product Grouping Hole Saws
- Item Hole Saw
- Primary Saw Application Masonry
- Saw Dia. 2-1/4"
- Max. Cutting Depth 1-1/4"
- Arbor Design Not Included
- Tooth Material Diamond Grit
- Teeth per Inch Continuous Grit
- Thread Size 5/8"-18
- Replacement Arbor No. Mfr. No. PCM38AN or PCM12
- Shank Size 3/8" Hex, 7/16" Hex
- Pilot Drill Size 1/4" dia. x 3-1/16" L
- Replacement Pilot Drill No. Mfr. No. HDGPB6
- Application Porcelain, Stone, Granite, Marble, and Ceramic Tile
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.