DVR, Drive Size 1 TB, 960 x 576 Resolution
- Item # 54UA51
- Mfr. Model # DVR-3000-16A100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 52161545
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Video Recorder
- Type HD-CVI Digital Video Recorder
- Height 2"
- Width 11-13/32"
- Depth 14-13/16"
- Max. Frames Per Second 240
- Power Consumption 60W
- Voltage Rating 100 to 240VAC
- Connection RJ45/HDMI/VGA/CVBS
- Number of Channels 16
- Camera Inputs 8
- Resolution 960 x 576
- Recording Time Variable
- Hard Drive Size 1 TB
- Video Export Function USB, Internal HDD, Network
- Image Type H.264
- Characteristics 16 Alarm Inputs, 3 Alarm Outputs
- Dwell Time Settings 1 sec. to 20 min.
- Recording Modes Continuous, Schedule, Motion
- Viewing Types Local, Web
- Format Type H.264
- Includes Power Supply
- Monitor Capacity HDMI, VGA, BNC, SPOT
- Standards UL, EN50130
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.