Cordless Jigsaw, 18.0 Voltage, Bare Tool
- Item# 46U392
- Mfr. Model# JSH180BL
- Catalog Page# 872
- UNSPSC# 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Jigsaw
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18.0
- Cutting Action Straight
- Length of Stroke 1"
- Adjustable Shoe Yes
- Speed Control Variable Speed Trigger
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Strokes per Minute 0 to 2700
- Blade Type T-Shank
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 22DK19
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Bevels To 45 Degrees
- Handle Type D
- Features One Handed Blade Change, Custom Exact Fit Tool Inlay
- Tool Length 17-1/2"
- Tool Weight 10.5 lb.
- Includes Mfr. No. JSH180BL, Mfr. No. L-BOXX-2 Storage Case, and Tool Insert Tray
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.