12V Standard Li-Ion 3/8" Cordless Drill/Driver, Bare Tool
- Item# 46U403
- Mfr. Model# PS31BN
- Catalog Page# 873
- UNSPSC# 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Drill/Driver
- Voltage 12.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Battery Capacity None
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor No
- Number of Batteries 0
- Series 12V Standard
- Chuck Size 3/8"
- Max. Torque 265 in.-lb.
- Battery Included No
- Transmission 2-Speed
- Clutch Style 20+1 Position Adjustable
- Handle Type T-Handle
- Battery Pack Replacement 4WLH6
- Chuck Keyless
- Tool Length 13-1/2"
- Tool Weight 2.6 lb.
- Includes Exact Fit Tool Insert Tray
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.