6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saw Kit, 36.0 Voltage, 0 to 4000 No Load RPM, Bare Tool
- Item # 30RW42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1671B
- Catalog Page # 692
- UNSPSC # 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Circular Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 36.0
- Blade Dia. 6-1/2"
- Blade Side Left
- Bevel Adjustment 0 Degrees to 45 Degrees
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Cutting Depth @ 45 Degrees 1-5/8"
- Cutting Depth @ 90 Degrees 2-1/8"
- No Load RPM 0 to 4000
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Arbor Hole 13/32"
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 4WLJ4
- Battery Capacity 2.0Ah
- Features Soft Grip Handle, Anti-Snag Guard for Smooth Cutting, 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees Bevel Allows for Aggressive Bevel Cuts and Locating Common Angles Quickly
- Tool Length 16-1/2"
- Tool Weight 10.6 lb.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Rechargeable.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.