2-1/4"-Dia. Hole Cutter for Wood, 2-1/4" Max. Cutting Depth
- Item # 1UCF8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HTC225
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This carbide hole cutter features diamond-ground carbide teeth and drop-shaped chip clearance slots for fast, uninterrupted drilling. It also features a Quick Change mandrel that allows fast changes between hole saw sizes and easy plug removal. Use with wood, ceramic tile, brick, cinder block, cement board, fiber cement board, and plastic.
- Hole Saw Product Grouping Hole Cutters
- Item Hole Cutter
- Primary Saw Application Wood
- Saw Dia. 2-1/4"
- Max. Cutting Depth 2-1/4"
- Arbor Design Included
- Tooth Material Carbide Tipped
- Number of Teeth 3
- Replacement Arbor No. Mfr. No. PCM38
- Shank Size 3/8"
- Replacement Pilot Drill No. Mfr. No. PCM38, PCM12, PCMSDSPL
- Application Wood, Plastic, Ceramic Tile, Brick, Cinder Block Cement Board and Fiber Cement Board
- Includes Quick Change Adapter
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions