17-7/8" x 11-1/4" x 30-1/2 Gas Tankless Water Heater, 225,000 BtuH, Natural Gas
- Item # 6FZP4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C 1210 ESC NG
- Catalog Page # 2768
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Fuel Type - Water Heaters Natural Gas
- BtuH - Water Heaters 225,000
- Ignition Type - Water Heaters Electronic
- GPM @ 45F Rise - Water Heaters 9.4
- Fuel Connection - Water Heaters 3/4"
- Water Connection - Water Heaters 3/4"
- Item - Water Heaters Gas Tankless Water Heater
- Draft Hood Size (In.) 3 or 4
- Depth (In.) 11-1/4
- Width (In.) 17-7/8
- Height (In.) 30-1/2
- GPM @ 90F Rise 4.7
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Year Limited Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Limited Warranty on All Other Parts
- Standards CSA International
- Includes Wall Mounting Bracket and Pressure Relief Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.