Scratch-Resistant Safety Glasses, Gray Lens Color
- Item# 3UYA3
- Mfr. Model# 90259
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# H1335
- UNSPSC# 46181802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
True-Color Recognition Infrared Safety Glasses reduce heat, dryness and eye fatigue without color distortion. These glasses are traffic-signal safe and great for stop-and-go driving. Also recommended for electricians, utility workers, delivery drivers, persons driving or riding in open air vehicles, workers in hot environments or near welding areas* or users of equipment with LED displays. *NOT for use while welding, braising or torch cutting. Patented foam pads at temples and frame interior enhance sideshield protection and fit. H2 scratch-resistant coating provides longer lens life. Each pair of Safety Glasses include a microfiber drawstring case and cord retainer. Replacement lenses are not available.
- Item Safety Glasses
- Gender Unisex
- Lens Color Gray
- Lens Coating Scratch-Resistant
- Foam Lined No
- Frame Design Wraparound
- Safety Glasses Frame Style Full-Frame
- Frame Color Blue
- Safety Glasses Size Universal
- Frame Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Temple Color Blue
- Temple Style Padded
- Photochromatic Lens No
- UV Protection 99.9%
- Includes Retainer Cord, Carrying Case
- Standards ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Impact
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions