Traffic-Signal Safe IR Scratch-Resistant Infrared Safety Glasses, Neutral Gray Lens Color
- Item# 3UYA1
- Mfr. Model# 90257
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# H1334
- UNSPSC# 46181802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
True-Color Recognition Infrared Safety Glasses reduce heat, dryness and eye fatigue without color distortion. These glasses are traffic-signal safe and great for stop-and-go driving. Also recommended for electricians, utility workers, delivery drivers, persons driving or riding in open air vehicles, workers in hot environments or near welding areas* or users of equipment with LED displays. *NOT for use while welding, braising or torch cutting. Patented foam pads at temples and frame interior enhance sideshield protection and fit. H2 scratch-resistant coating provides longer lens life. Each pair of Safety Glasses include a microfiber drawstring case and cord retainer. Replacement lenses are not available.
- Item Infrared Safety Glasses
- Series Traffic-Signal Safe IR
- Gender Unisex
- Lens Color Neutral Gray
- Lens Coating Scratch-Resistant
- Frame Design Full-Frame
- Frame Color Midnight Black
- Size Universal
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- UV Protection 99.9%
- Includes Lanyard, Microfiber Bag
- Standards ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Impact
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions