Rebar Cutter Kit, 9 Amps, 3/4 In Cap
- Item# 10H742
- Mfr. Model# BNCE-20
- Catalog Page# 898
- UNSPSC# 23171603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rebar Cutter Kit
- Amps @ 120V 9
- Max. Capacity (In.) 3/4
- Blade Type Tungsten Carbide Tipped
- Bearing Type Ball
- Construction ABS Plastic Housing, Aluminum Cutting Head
- Application For Cutting Rebar, Threaded Rod, Tubing, Flush Cutting Capabilities
- Features ETL Certified, Double Insulated Construction, 3-Position, Removable Side Handle, 180 Deg. Rotatable End Handle With Rubberized Grip
- Width (In.) 5.5
- Height (In.) 3.9
- Length (In.) 20.3
- Weight (Lbs.) 7.6
- Includes Carrying Case, Extra Blade, Side Handle, Blade Changing Tools, Chip Collector Attachment, Spare Set Of Carbon Brushes, Operations Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.