3/4 HP Washdown Motor,3-Phase,1725 Nameplate RPM,208-230/460 Voltage,Frame 56C
- Item # 5NUL3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1311017121
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Washdown Motor
- Motor Application Washdown
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 3/4
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 56C
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 2.6-2.6/1.3
- Phase 3
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Length Less Shaft 11-3/8"
- Overall Length 13-1/4"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Shaft Material 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Conduit Box 304 Stainless Steel with Gasket
- Drain Plugs (4) Per Corner of Conduit Box
- Endshields 304 Stainless Steel
- Nominal Efficiency 81.8%
- Application Highly Corrosive Wet, Washdown Applications, Including Food Processing, Pharmaceutical Production, Corrosive Chemical Processing, Marine, Outdoor Duty and Other Extreme Operating Conditions
- Includes Splice Kit
- Standards UL Recognized (E47479)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.