2 oz. Aluminum Epoxy Putty with Temp. Range of -90 to 500°F, Aluminum
- Item # 6YHT6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 16402
- Catalog Page # 940
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Aluminum Epoxy Putty
- Size 2 oz.
- Container Type Plastic Tube on Blister Card
- Color Aluminum
- Functional Cure 15 Minute
- Tensile Strength 5,950 psi
- Shear Strength 710 psi
- Max. Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Temp. Range -90 to 500 Degrees F
- Full Cure 1 Hour
- Compressive Strength 18,000 psi
- Application Bonds to Plastic, Glass, Fiberglass, Ceramic, Porcelain, Epocsy Fiber, Wood, Brick Concrete and Metal.
- Standards NSF
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6YHT5BLUE MAGIC
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.