1/3HP Diaphragm Stainless Steel Electric Operated Drum Pump, 7 to 9 GPM, 25 RPM
- Item # 48RH25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DEFTB20SN
- Catalog Page # 937
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 1/3
- Motor Type Universal AC/DC
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials EPDM
- Discharge Tubing Material EPDM
- Hose Material Polyurethane
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- For Use With Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- GPM 7 to 9
- Max. GPM for Water 10
- Inlet Size 3/4"
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 20 ft.
- Hose Length 20 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 48"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 3/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 3/4"
- Suction Tube Type Diaphragm
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Sealed
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- DEF Compatible Yes
- Agency Compliance ISO 22241
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Pump, Bracket, Dispense Hose, Suction Hose, Fittings, Nozzle
- Max. Liquid Temp. 150 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.