6-1/4" Medium-Duty Swivel Plate Caster, 1760 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 22N173
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LO-GTH 160K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
For use in general, industrial, and commercial settings, this plate caster offers heavy-duty construction. The wheel tread is molded from a polyurethane-elastomer called Blickle Extrathane®, which offers superior wear resistance. It also features a lacquered cast-iron core, and steel frame for durability and long service life.
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Load Rating Range Medium-Duty
- Load Rating 1760 lb.
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Wheel Dia. 6-1/4"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Overall Height 8-1/16"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Caster Core Material Cast Iron
- Wheel Color Yellow
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern D
- Caster Plate Size 4-5/16" x 5-1/2"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-15/16" x 4-1/8"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 3-1/8" x 4-1/8"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Item Plate Caster
- Number of Wheels 1
- Standards ISO 9001 and DIN EN 12532
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Extended Lead No
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. GTH 160/20K
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Durometer 92 Shore A
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 7/16"
- Caster Plate Thickness 5/16"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guards No
- Application General / Industrial / Commercial / Institutional purpose
- Caster Temp. Range Available No
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions