Multipurpose Lubricant, 0°F to 120°F, PTFE, 1 gal. Can
- Item # 48GG09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PB-50-128
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Multipurpose Lubricant
- Item Multipurpose Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 120 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Combustable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Can
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 10.75 oz.
- Flash Point 148 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- VOC Content 25%
- Application Bearings, Valves, Cables, Linkages, Dies, Bits, Fasteners, Engines, Electric Motors, Metal Parts, Parts in Storage, Pulleys, Rollers, Slides, Tracks
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.