Dry Film Lubricant, -100°F to 850°F, Graphite, 5.5 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 41P116
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8GS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Dry Film Lubricant
- Item Dry Film Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Min. Operating Temp. -100 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 850 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 5.5 oz.
- Lubricant Color Black
- Net Weight 5.5 oz.
- Chemical Base Dry Film
- Flash Point 156 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.7
- VOC Content 80%
- Application Aircraft Landing Gear, Brake Adjustment Screws, Forklift Channels, Fire Doors, Oven Chains, Cables, Oven Dolleys, Overhead Crane Rails, Planting Hooks in Ovens, Sliding Surfaces, Rollers
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.