Garage Door Lubricant, 1 gal. Container Size
- Item# 5JEY6
- Mfr. Model# 128 - GDL
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Garage Door Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Film Type Dry
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Container Type Can
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Color Clear
- Flash Point 169 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.81
- VOC Content 35%
- Application Use on any moving part including: Hinges, Mechanical Chains, Springs, Cables,Rollup Doors, Sliding Tracks, Pivots, Cams and Pulleys. Threaded Parts, ConveyorRollers, Wheels, Windows, Locks and Latches. Hitches, Winches, Ramps, Gates,Tools & Table Saws.
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.